Wednesday, November 7, 2012

5/30: Coding and jogging

Today was rather a waste as a day.  Ada dog woke me up after only 5 hours of sleep.  Instead of telling her to shove off I took her out.

Wanna get a little sun!


The weather was beautiful and I can't believe I live in a place where I can leave the house in a sports bra in November. Life is good.  I went for about 3 miles.  I felt guilty for not doing more.  Wouldn't you know that I get all silly and serious about my workouts after I start getting good at them!  I let the Ada dog romp around the park a little bit off her leash.

I grabbed the life affirming necter that is my latter (they love the Ada dog there!) and decided that I had lots to do.  I got a chicken in the oven to roast and that's about where the productive of my day stopped.  Of course it wouldn't be today if I hadn't burnt the chicken!  I spent the rest of the day being sleepy and watching tv.  Also I gave Ada delightful chicken treats.

My real downfall for productivity was the election though.  I couldn't put down my FB! I kept having important election stuff to check.  I managed to get some shelves put up.  I washed the Ada-dog leash and harness (seriously nasty yo!) and went to the hardware store for some nails and an hook for my keys.  Grabbed some beer on the way home to try to face the election. 

That was my evening.  It's after midnight and the code I've run makes no sense.  I was only at it for 16 minutes, but sometimes you gotta know when to fold em!

I will go over the whole section again tomorrow since it was rather confusing and hopefully with my notes and such it'll be more comprehensible the second time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment