Tuesday, November 13, 2012

9/30-11/30: Coding

It's been a rough couple of days.  I can't talk about it much at the moment.

I have been coding, but I seem to have hit a bit of a block.  I'm not sure where I'm going wrong and my personal consultant (aka my boyfriend) is unavailable.  I was really hoping I would understand this better.  Also the Q&A forums aren't giving me any answers.



So since I don't have too many to talk about here is a picture of the bathroom.  I like it.

Swirly twirly circles and gray.

Ada and I also spent the night at my girls house.  We chased goats, and ate chicken and knitted things.  It was awesome.  While she was picking up the goats from the goat spa I woke up and took her dog, Iggy, and the Ada-dog to the beach. Ada kept trying to get close to a pair of dead seagulls.  There was also tons of seaweed with dead starfish and crabs in it.  We moved over one beach because I was tired to trying to convince her that it was a bad idea.



So Iggy is the most relaxed dude.  Stays close by and comes as soon as you ask him. Seriously chill.  Ada on the other hand, races as fast as she can up the beach, races back, skids to a stop in front of me (just to check in real fast mom!) and then races off again as fast as possible.  They both got some love from a set of kids with parents who were completely unworried about the fact that Ada was a Doberman Pincher.  Woo! They chased her all up and down the beach. Iggy did some exploring. Tons of petting and lots of fun.  Lucy Lui (the dog, not the actress) came onto the beach and she and Iggy did their butt sniffs.  Ada decided that she had to protect him and barked her head off.  ^__^ She was jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment