Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2/30: Jogging

It's day two of the jogging days.  I didn't want to go, but after how well it went yesterday I figured Hey! It can't be that bad! I had fun yesterday.  I got a little more than a mile without dying. Once I start I know I'll enjoy it!

Well I was so wrong.  I manged to jog 2.3 miles or so.  It took me 4 tries to do so.  It was not fun and I thought about stopping after the first two tries.  Try three almost made me hate everything! But I gave myself some time to get my breath back and told myself that I really wanted to finish strong and that I should try to jog at least a last 1/4 mile.  So I managed to get 3.5 miles into this day.

At this point I am planning on heading to Safeway for some delightful ice cream! ^_^ Because ice cream helps everything.  I get ice cream with bourbon in it! Yum.

Tomorrow I'm on a plane to Florida for my sisters wedding. I'm packed (after doing 6 loads of laundry!) and I'm going to look fabulous tomorrow!  I'll try to post some nice beach pictures after my evening run.  The goal tomorrow is simply to get a good mile in.  Since I'm not taking any days off to recover this is my plan to keep from hurting myself by taking things too fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment