Monday, October 8, 2012

8/30: Jogging

After only 5 hours of sleep (again) I decided I should take Ada-dog for a walk.  I also put on my jogging clothes so that I could jog with her.  We walked for a mile and jogged for a mile.

I do not like having her with me while I jog.  I think it's good for her, but it's twice as much work since she's constantly pulling at the leash and bumping into me.  Part of me hopes that if I just keep jogging with her she'll get better at it and I will enjoy it more.

I was going to do more, but I had several things to take care of today and realized that I hurt, so I'm okay with only doing a mile jog.  It can be a "break" day since I'm not actually breaking.  My sister was worried I would hurt myself since I'm do 30 continuous days of jogging, but I know they work out every day during boot camp, so I figure as long as I pay attention to my body and give myself occasional easy days to take some pressure off I should be fine.  Sorry this is more technical and less life centered.  Going to bed extra early!

No comments:

Post a Comment