Friday, October 5, 2012

5/30: Jogging

I would have a more clever heading for this post but I'm much too tired.  After getting to bed at a good time last night I couldn't sleep.  When I finally drifted off after 2:30 I woke up again as soon as I head a noise and couldn't go back to sleep.  That was 6 am and I'm now so exhausted that I can barely think straight.

I almost skipped the jog today.  I wouldn't have felt that bad except for the fact that I'm only 5 days in!  I dragged myself 1.25 miles down the beach and I walked back sweating like crazy.  There was way more to my day and it was rather awesome, but at this point the sick, sleepy and sore is catching up so I will tell more later.  If I ever find the time! Now I shall head to bed. After I practice my reading for the wedding at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment